- Category: Magento User Guide
- Created on 13 July 2013
How to installation and use Quick View Extension
I. How to installation:
Download our Magento Extension Package to your computer and UNZIP it firstly. When you unzip this archive package, you can see the folders:
Now, you have two options to for installation:
1. Option 1: Install Quick Start Packages. Using nbm_mag_quickview_package.v1.0.0
- At Admin Panel, go to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
- At Magento Connect Manager, go to Direct package file upload.
- Click Browse to locate the files on your system, chose file: nbm_mag_quickview_package.v1.0.0.tgz and upload it.
- The extension or theme has been successfully installed. Click Refresh.
2. Option 2: Upload extension via FTP.
Chose and unzip file nbm_mag_quickview_upload_UNZIP.v1.0.0.zip
- Upload content of extension directory to your magento root directory via FTP. (can use FileZilla, cuteFTP …)
II. How to use the Quick View Extension:
After install extension, logout and login again to admin system to update the extension.
- Refresh all caches in “Cache Management”, Reindex all data in “Index Management”.
- Go to System > Configuration > Cmsmart Extensions > Quik View.
- Change the Values in the Tabs
- You can adjust the width and height of Quick view window
- You can turn on / off review, add to cart button, footer links, detail product description
- You can upload another loading icon to replace the default loading icon
- You can change the background color, Quick view border color, background opacity and the position of Quick view window
- Change the size of product main images and size of product screenshot
- You can set custom titles for the Quick View button
- Set custom colors for the product image on mouse over
- Configure what information is to be shown on Product popup such as review, short description.
- Quick View Settings
- Quick View Button Settings
- Disable Detail and Reviews Tabs
- Click “Save Config”.
- Go to Front-end:
- On the Frontend, once any customer "mouse over" any product, an icon with custom title (configurable from backend) such as Quick View appears in
the middle of the product while the image fades out irrespective of any view type such as grid or list view.
- When customers click Quick View Icon, there appears quickly a Window with product information such as product images ( with zoomer ), product
information, product attributes, product prices, product reviews, add to cart button, add to wish list button, link to compare view, link to the product detail
page and so on…
- We arrange these sections of information with beautiful tabs.
- Customers can quickly add products to cart and Whishlist from the Product popup.
- This makes browsing products easier and faster, which encourages sales.
- Zoom Product Images in Quick View: You can choose enable or disable Zoom Product images in the admin panel.