I have installed the prinmart template on my website, but I have several problems.
1. The quickstart works fine but does not work the upload order module.
2. I decided to install the template step by step in my website, but does not look like the demo.
3. I created all the modules and all positions, and have found several problems:
3.1. The upload order module still not working.
3.2. The template not shown as the demo.
3.3. The modules that are in the quickstart are not included in the individual installation package. The accoridon menu, the dropdown menu, etcc... are not included and that made me lose a lot of time.
4. My template is design "templaza.com" with the component tz-portfolio and T3v3 Framework. I do not know if it will be problem in the framework, or jquery, but nothing works.
5. A installation tutorial step by step are not included in the package, and I have not found in the web / forum.
Actually, I'm desperate, I wanted accommodate the printmart template modules to the positions of the design of my website, and do not get it to work.
P. D. What isprintrunner template included in the quickstart package?
Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries.
Cmsmart.net is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.