Extension License & Terms
Commercial Extension Services
- The Product: You will receive all the necessary down-loadable zipped files with each purchase.
- Documentation: Each product includes extensive documentation. In the documentation, we provide the information you need for a successful launch. If you need additional information or assistance we are available via our support desk and our community forums.
- Technical support: Over the top technical support to resolve technical issues. Each purchase you are provided support for the number of purchased support domain services.
- Upgrades and Bug fixes: As a subscriber, you will receive product upgrades and bug fixes as they are released up to 1 year from the subscription date.
Terms of Service
- You are authorized to make any necessary modifications to our extensions to fit your purposes. You may not, however, change or remove the copyright information from any file. Our software is protected under the GNU/GPL license - please keep the copyright notices.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of 'Netbase', JSC.
- Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall 'Netbase JSC' be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- 'Netbase' extensions will specify which version of CMS! they are compatible with and are tested with only core CMS functionality and core Joomla! modules, components and other said features. As such we cannot guarantee that the products will run with past or future versions of these CMS's nor can we guarantee that any of our products will work with any 3rd party extension developed for the CMS. Please read the documentation and FAQ for each of our products for further information.
- After registering for a free or subscription account on the 'Netbase' site you agree to be automatically subscribed to our mailing list. 'Netbase' publishes a newsletter informing registered users of, but not limited to, version releases of our software with bug fixes, new updated components, new components and special offers.
- 'Netbase' has the right to refuse support services for customers without a good standing account and without access to the admin / ftp account.
- 'Netbase' will not sell nor rent your mailing details or make publicly available any said information.
- 'Netbase' reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
What we would note:
- 'Netbase' does not offer support for local installs. It is impossible for us to troubleshoot what we cannot see nor test.
- 'Netbase' will not fix any software or products that are not our own.
- 'Netbase' will not install server components because our software may be incompatible with old server configurations. Please contact your hosting provider to make adjustments.
- 'Netbase' may require FTP and Joomla! super admin access. 'Netbase' will only work with FTP access and not with screen sharing software or 3rd party file management components that work inside of Joomla!. 'Netbase' retains the right to refuse support if this request is not met.