At Cmsmart.net, we develop the best commercial extension and template for CMS system and also give strong support to all clients who bought products from us.
We will definitely refuse the refund in below cases:
- Your client didn't go for it
- You've changed your mind
- You've decided the product is "Not what I need"
- You've decided to stop using the CMS and choose another system
- Your server does not meet minimum system requirements described in User Guide
- You don't have the time to implement the product on your site
- You've found a different solution
- You made some customization and modifications and now the product isn't working
- Your purchase is older than 7 days (no exceptions)
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected to or installed on your website (Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins).
As Open Sources Extensions, the products can happen some problems such as incompatible with CMS versions, be conflicted with code differently used on your sites, unexpected bugs… so some case when we can not fix the problem, we can offer a refund with below guidelines steps:
Step 1: Client have to read over and over again all the detail of product description to understand what it is, how it works and what is its limitation! We will not refund to any purchase innocently by the clients.
Step 2: If any problem happen during installation or using the products, please follow the product user guide and open ticket support. Client have to provide us with website admin account access, ftp access…so my support team can go inside and really looking and working with your problems, not to just give a common suggestion without solving the problem. We will never refund to any case that does not provide us these information for our support process.
Our refund is determined base on each case of situation, and depends on below factors:
- Download after 7 days can request for a refund with a appropriate reason, after 7 days no refund accepted.
- We just give 50% refund to Client already worked with our ticket support team and requested support our works on your site.
- Refund would be denied in abuse cases with abnormally high numbers of download within the 7 days.
- We NEVER refund if you wrote a bad review somewhere while request a refund. So if you are looking to receive a refund, do not write any bad reviews for a product that you are not coming to use. It is not fair for both of us!
- End us an email to request a refund with transaction ID, include a real reason why the extension does not work well, ticket support ID, your user name so we can easily track the case. Please do not open a Paypal dispute before sending this email.
Cmsmart reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected. It has been observed that some of the users are rampantly downloading all products and then asking for refund and again re-signup when new products are launched and then again ask for refund.
The Buyer understands that access to the downloads terminates when the refund is processed.
A refund is only issued to the same email address & account that was used originally to make the purchase. Refunds are usually processed within 7 days.