Tips to add Magento 2 Call for price for your web store
Reasons to add Magento 2 Call for Price
Which factor decides the success of your online business? Absolutely, there are many different factors and each of them can be added in various ways like the first performance, easy-navigation, comfort and your support. Among them, user-experience includes almost factors from easy-navigation, comfortable to do shopping, saving time for customers and other. That is the reason why e-commerce solution providers focus on developing and creating more and more extensions in hope improving your service and your website performance.
Magento 2 has been added a lot of awesome features thus it will be great if it is added more beautiful functions, encouraging more sales and loyal customers. Call for Price feature gives your customers ability to ask for their wanted price and make an offer of the product price. It can be said that Magento 2 Call For Price is a new add-on that cannot be found popularly. After installing the module for your site, you will receive the amazing result of your sales and many positive comments of your beloved customers.
Benefits of Magento 2 Call For Price
Why you install the module for your Magento 2 web-store? When you want to hide the price of a product, letting the customers make an offer of product price to your site, this is exactly the best choice. More details, it brings various benefits to both you and users:
- Improving your services, bringing better feelings to customers when they do shopping on your site
- They are able to make a request for a price with the submitting form on different Page like Product page, Compare page and others
- Provide additional information of the product in which customers are much interested
- Have “Call for price” popup to do anywhere and any when they want
For Shop owners
- You can use the module for specific products, categories or customers groups as you want. Especially, you want to have a specific price for your certain customer group like VIPs.
- Encourage your customers to contact you, from that you can understand more their expectation
- The price is concealed from Competitors when they are best-seller products or have providers on the market
- Boost your site and e-service to the upper level, more professional.
- Increase sales and revenue, as the result.
How to Run Magento 2 Call for Price extension
You just take some minutes and three steps to complete the easy installation as well as configuration. Then, letting it thoroughly run on your site and ultimate awesome features of the module.
- With this extension, you can replace “Add To Cart” button “Call For Price” button and hide the price because of some reasons. For example, the product is not available at this time, the price is only used for some special customer groups or the price is concealed from competitors.
- And Apply the feature of “Call for Price” the simple product details page, the product list page, and the search result page.
- You are able to use this feature for various types of products such as the simple products, the configurable products, the virtual products, the downloadable products, the grouped products and the bundle products.
- The customer enjoys this function through a popup. When a customer clicks on “Call For Price” button, a popup will be displayed and he/she has to fill full required information such as First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone, Address, Message, Price and tick on “Security check” (if have). Finally, clicking on “Send Email” button and wait for your response.
- Hide the price from particular customer group if you set the hidden product price for the selected customer groups in the back-end with this extension.
- Admin can enable “Call for Price” feature for all products, the specific categories or the specific products in the admin panel with Options of hiding the product price.
- Turn “Call for Price” module into “Make an Offer”: “Make an Offer” feature is used for products with “Add to Cart” button and the price is available. Your customers still see the product price and make an offer to bargain the price level they want.
- Automatic saving and displaying email notifications for admin: After your customers send email successfully, the system will be automatically saved the customer information in the backend.
Now, for your current Magento 2 Store, do you have enough reasons to add this latest feature? So, please take a visit of the demo of Magento 2 Call For Price extension and understand it more.