Shipping Cost Calculator Extension For Magento 2
Product Specification of Shipping Cost Calculator Extension For Magento 2
When a customer makes the purchase decision on your site website, they always wonder that how much they should pay for the product shipping. And Shipping Cost Calculator Extension for Magento 2 can preview shipping price of any product they want or shipping prices of products in the cart through filling in country, state/province, zip code in "Calculator Shipping" form.
WHY USE THIS PRODUCT - PRODUCT BENEFIT
Shipping Cost Calculator Extension For Magento 2 will bring many huge benefits as below:
- Shop owner:
+ Admin can use any shipping method and inform customers about shipping costs of every product.
+ Your website will become more professional in customer's eyes with short loading time for shipping cost.
+ Easy to install and configure.
+ Estimate shipping cost for any product you want or estimate shipping cost of all items in the cart.
+ Show the suitable shipping method and shipping cost follow customer's address (country, state/province, zip code).
+ Easy to estimate shipping prices of any products in product detail page or category page.
HOW IT WORKS FOR CLIENTS
Your customer can are easy to use Shipping Cost Calculator Extension for Magento 2 with steps below:
- Step 1: Select product to estimate shipping cost: Option 1: You can go to the detail page of this product, you will see form "Calculator Shipping" below button "Add to cart". Or, Option 2: In category, you hover over product you want to estimate shipping cost, you click on button " Estimate Shipping"
- Step 2: Fill information in " Calculator Shipping" form: You can fill in manually information as: Country, State/Province, Zip code or you click on "Get informations from IP address" link to fill address automaticallly. You can tick on checkbox " Include items in the cart" to estimate shipping cost for this product and product that have added to cart. Finally, you click on button "Estimate Shipping".
- Step 3: View Shipping Cost result: After you click on button " Estimate Shipping" , you will see shipping cost of this product in Shipping Rate of form " Calculator Shipping".
- Step 4: Make purchase decision: You select product with suitable product price and shipping cost to add to cart. Then, you implement place order as usual.
HOW IT WORK FOR SHOP OWNER
If shop owner have a little knowledge about technology, just follow steps below to see how Shipping Cost Calculator Extension For Magento 2 works easily
- Step 1: Install as the user guide.
- Step 2. Shipping Method Configuration: In the admin panel, you click on STORE -> Configuration -> click on Sale -> click on Shipping Method to set shipping method that is suitable for your store or click on Shipping Setting to set something about shipping. Remember to Save after each change.
- Step 3. Configure extension: In the admin panel, you click on CALCULATOR SHIPPING and setting something about this extension here. Remembering Save Config after each change.
- Step 4: Go to front-end to view changes.
- Estimate shipping cost for any product: Your customers can pre-calculate the shipping cost for any product you want or a specific order at one click.
- "Calculator Shipping" Form Display on the main page: Customers can calculate the shipping price of a product on any page like the category page or the product details page.
- Ajax Technology: Click on the " Estimate Shipping" button, the pop-up will appear instantly. Besides, the result will be loaded very fast after the customer fills in country, state/province, zip code and clicks the "Estimate Shipping" button in the "Calculator Shipping" form.
- Geo IP Technology: Automatically detect a customer's country and state/province for where they are.
- Default shipping method Configuration: You can configure the default shipping method from the backend.
- Estimate shipping cost for " Include items in the cart": You can calculate the total shipping cost for both the selected product and the available products on your cart. Option "Include items in the cart" you can configure to show in the form or not.
- Customize information in " Calculator Shipping" form: You can customize some information of the form to be suitable for your website as tittle of "Calculator Shipping" form and title of button "Estimate Shipping" right in in back-end.
- Show the shipping rates result: Shipping rates will be placed in " Calculator Shipping" form after you select the option and fill in the country, state/province, and zip code.
- Easy installation & use: With the simple step to install and configure, you can be easy to set up this extension right now.
- Compatible with any theme: It is easy to integrate with other Magento 2 theme and it makes your website more professional and attractive.
Product Reviews (1) Write a review
Submitted: July 17, 2017
Submit your review
First: rate the product. Please select a rating between 1 (poorest) and 5 stars (best)
Become a client on Cmsmart, you are protected strongly with our Client Protection Programe. Especially we built -in a strong Central Ticket Support system to help clients and partners working on the products item support after purchased.Go to item support
We are happy to provide the customization services to buyer of this product, please submit your request here and we will contact you ASAP
Updated: 2017, Jul 27
Estimate shipping cost for any product
Calculator Shipping Cost form main page
Geo IP Technology
Show the shipping rates result
2017, Jul 27
Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.3
PRESALES AND DISCUSSIONS
Why choose Cmsmart?
Leading in quality and performances
We are proud ourselves to release our quality products to the e-commerce world.
Full solutions for niches industry
We provide many powerful completed Printshop, Multistore marketplace, etc solutions for industry
Excellent support and consultancy
We have a dedicated support team that delivery the excellent support
Private customization for your project
If you don't like our product as it is, you can custom it as you want
Long-term partnership care
We also want to have a long-term partnership with customer to support and take care