Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2
Product Specification of Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2
Do you want to expand your business by switching your existing Magento store to a multiple-seller marketplace? And a Marketplace Multi-Vendor Extension for Magento 2 is an effective solution to make this. With integrating this Marketplace Multi-Vendor Extension, your site will run effortlessly.
WHY USE THIS PRODUCT - PRODUCT BENEFIT
Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 will run your business effortlessly with our unique features:
- Ability to approve, disapprove and delete sellers in the admin panel.
- Admin can manage the Seller profile page setting.
- Allow the seller to select for enabling the social media fields on Seller's Profile page.
- Admin will allow product types that sellers/vendors can add.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve products or not.
- Admin can delete, change status ( approve/disapprove) and edit seller products.
- Admin can allow the seller to add related products, up-sell products and cross-sell products from seller’s panel.
- Admin can configure SKU types of the product when sellers add a product in the admin panel.
- Admin can configure for the chart in seller dashboard.
- Different seller commission for each seller.
- Set Seller Commissions by fixed or percentage type.
- Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- Admin can manage all transaction of seller/vendor.
- Seller can add a banner , shop logo.
- Manage profile, product details, view commission, view order, payment transactions, and sale report.
- Get instant notification about orders, products, and payment from admin.
- Product Edit and Delete option on seller panel.
- Manage sales report about their shop in their seller account.
- The seller can manage the order from the front-end when approved by admin.
- Seller / Vendor transaction report at seller panel.
- Show recent order at vendor dashboard.
- The seller will be notified by mail when the product is approved
- See the seller's profile.
- The user can view all the details on the particular product by the seller.
- Ability to check the availability of stocks of the product from the seller.
- Ability to view and compare prices from several vendors for a single product.
- Buy products from the differrent seller shops.
HOW IT WORKS FOR CLIENTS
Customer and seller/vendor can are easy to use Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module for Magento 2 with steps below:
- Step 1: Register account.
- Step 2. Register seller/vendor: Go to account, click on "Become a Seller"button -> tick checkbox "Term and Condition"and Submit.
- Step 3. Approve/Disapprove: The seller will receive mail from admin when admin approves or disapprove.
- Step 4. Seller Account: If you became a seller, you had tab: Seller Dashboard, My Shop, Manage Seller, Edit Seller Profile, New product attributes, Manage Seller Order, Manage Sales Report in your account. You can add a new product or edit profile here.
- Step 1: Go to website.
- Step 2: Go to Marketplace in the header to find all sellers shop.
- Step 3: Click on the seller you want in Marketplace page to go to seller shop and buy the product.
- Step 4: Implement checkout process.
HOW IT WORK FOR SHOP OWNER
If store owner have a little knowledge about technology, just follow steps below to see how it works easily
- Step 1: Install as a user guide.
- Step 2. Sellers Management: In admin panel, you click on MARKETPLACE -> Manage Sellers -> tick to select seller you want to change status (approve/disapprove) and delete for this seller or click on "Edit"in Commission column to set commission for this seller and also able to click on seller name to view and edit seller information.
- Step 3. Seller Product Management: In admin panel, you click on MARKETPLACE -> Manage Products-> tick to select the product you want to change status (approve/disapprove) and delete for this product or click on product name to view and edit product information.
- Step 4. Seller Order Management: In admin panel, you click on MARKETPLACE -> Manage Orders-> tick to select the order you want to delete or click on View to view order and changes order status.
- Step 5.Transaction Management: You can view all transactions of seller/vendor here.
- Step 6. Configure extension: In admin panel, you click on MARKETPLACE-> Settings and setting something about this extension here. Remembering Save Config after each change.
- Step 7. Go to front-end to view changes.
- Separate Seller Interface: Provide a sleek interface for your sellers to manage their Profile, Settings, Products, Orders, Transaction List and Sales Report right in seller account.
- Seller Management: All seller, as well as seller information, will be managed right in the back-end. Admin can changes status ( approve/disapprove), delete seller and view seller information here.
- Support all types of product: Marketplace Multi-Vendor Extension for Magento 2 supports all product types available in Magento such as simple, configurable, virtual, downloadable, also using add-ons seller/vendor can create grouped and bundle product as well with attribute set.
- Flexible Commission Management: Store owner can set commission on global level which is applicable for sellers to whom specific commission has not been set, as well as set commissions for each Sellers.
- Product, Seller/Vendor Notification Email: Admin receive an email when customer register to become seller, seller add or edit a product and seller receives an email when your customer contact seller shop, admin approve/disapprove seller/seller product etc.
- Marketplace Seller Central: Your customer can see all seller shops in Marketplace page and they can buy products of seller shop here.
- Edit Profile Seller: Lets sellers to add and edit their store information and logo.
- Seller Attribute Management: Allow seller create an attribute for their product and admin will approve this attribute in the admin panel.
- 2 Types Of Fixed/Percentage Based Commission: Our module enables 2 different types of commission settings: fixed and the percentage which can be configured for a seller in the Marketplace.
- Seller / Vendor Dashboard Management: Display sales report by using charts (Orders and Amounts), and filter the reports by year, month, week and day. You also view recent order here.
- Seller Order Management: The seller can see all order, order status and view order to see detail about the order.
- Seller Transaction Report: Includes all transaction amount when an order has completed.
- Sales Report: Seller can see all shopping activities when open the sales report
- Marketplace Management by Admin: All information that is related to seller such: manage sellers, manage seller products, manage seller orders, manage transactions will be managed by admin.
- Easy to register seller: Your customer can register to become seller easily right in their account.
- Approve seller product by admin: Admin can choose to auto-approve products or not.
- Approve seller order by admin: Admin can choose to auto-approve orders or not.
- Allow Associated Product: Admin can allow the seller to add related products, up-sell products and cross-sell products from seller’s panel.
- Configure types of SKU: Admin can configure SKU types of the product when sellers add a product in the admin panel.
- Multiple Vendor Product(S) Checkout At Once: Buyer/customer can purchase the product from various sellers/vendor at once. At the cart, buyer will be able to see the vendor name in the cart as well.
- Graph Setting by admin: Admin can select types of graph and set the color for graph right in the back-end.
- Multi currencies & language support: Support for multiple languages and currencies is available.
- Responsive design: This extension is compatible with all devices as: desktop, tablet and mobile. It's easy to sellers to use anywhere anytime.
- Easy installation & use: With the simple step to install and configure, you can be easy to set up this extension right now.
- Multi-theme & template support: It is easy to integrate with other Magento 2 theme and it makes your website more professional and attractive.
Product Reviews (3) Write a review
Submitted: October 11, 2014
Submitted: October 16, 2014
Submitted: October 16, 2014
Submit your review
First: rate the product. Please select a rating between 1 (poorest) and 5 stars (best)
Become a client on Cmsmart, you are protected strongly with our Client Protection Programe. Especially we built -in a strong Central Ticket Support system to help clients and partners working on the products item support after purchased.Go to item support
We are happy to provide the customization services to buyer of this product, please submit your request here and we will contact you ASAP
Updated: 2017, May 10
+ Compatible with MCE 2.1.x
Many new feature
+ Separate Seller Interface
+ Seller Management
+ Support all types of product
+ Flexible Commission Management (2 Types Of Fixed/Percentage Based Commission)
+ Product, Seller/Vendor Notification Email
+ Marketplace Seller Central
+ Edit Profile Seller
+ Seller Attribute Management
+ Seller / Vendor Dashboard Management
+ Seller Order Management
+ Seller Transaction Report
+ Sales Report/p>
+ Marketplace Management by Admin
Updated: 2014, Oct 10
+ Compatible with MCE 1.5.x - 1.9.x
2017, May 10
Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.3