Magento Pre-order Extension
The business cycle is changing continuously and rapidly, which raises the need of business owners of being updated about customer’s need, want and demand in order to anticipate the future business context and have a sound move in time. Magento Pre-order Extension grants you the ability to evaluate the customers’ product acceptance level through a very simple way.
How It Works
By clicking on “Pre-order” button, customers not only show you their interests in your products but also their abilities to purchase these items. This provides you with the surface knowledge about customers’ preference and financial status, which are very important to the market research progress. All in all, it’s not only about supplying the deficit product quantity properly but also about how you will target the right customers in the future.
Only 1 action for activating the extension
Easy action to change status into “pre-order”
Control well quantity and status of pre-order products
Add description for pre-order products
Product Specification of Magento Pre-order extension
The business cycle is changing continuously and rapidly, which raises the need for business owners of being updated about customer’s need, want and demand in order to anticipate the future business context and have a sound move in time. Magento Pre-order Extension grants you the ability to evaluate the customers’ product acceptance level through a very simple way.
WHY USE THIS PRODUCT – PRODUCT BENEFIT
Many benefits below are reasons why your website should get it:
- Easy to pre-order upcoming or out of stock products
- Good market research tool for future plan
- Good and clear management function for pre-orders
- Applied to simple and configurable product
- Description and status updating for product
HOW IT WORKS FOR CLIENT
Using Magento Advanced inventory extension for customers is easier than ever. See steps below to understand how it works:
Firstly, go to the category page, you can see "Pre-Order" button will replace for "Add to cart" button.
After by clicking on “Pre-order” button, customers not only show you their interests in your products but also their abilities to purchase these items.
HOW IT WORKS FOR SHOP OWNER
If shop owner have a little knowledge about technology, just follow 4 steps below to see how it works easily
Step 1: Install extension package as the user guide.
Step 2: Enable or disable extension: Go to System >> Configuration >> CMSMART Extensions >> Pre-Order Extension.
Step 3: Add Product Pre-Order: Go to Catalog >> Manage product
Step 4: Go to front-end to view changes.
- Only 1 action for activating extension: Activate the extension in front-end so that it will replace the “Add to cart” button
- Easy action to change status into “pre-order”: Control the quantity and status of “Pre-order” products in sales panel
- Control well quantity and status of pre-order products: When customers click “Pre-order” button, product will add to cart with description of Pre-order
- Add description for pre-order products: Every product can be changed into “Pre-order” product by “Pre-order” option in the back-end. Concurrently, you can attach brief description for “Pre-order” products that is shown in shopping cart
- Enable the “Pre-order” function for upcoming or out of stock products
- Adding “Pre-order” description shown on shopping cart page
- Specify video width and height
- Shown on all pages that have “add to cart” function (list page, product details page, categories page…)
- Item type is shown as “Pre-order” in managing page
- Item status is shown as “Pre-order” in order details page
- Auto-changing item status into “Shipped” when stock status is available
- Analyzing tool for customer’s needs
- Short description for pre-order product
- Well-managed “pre-order” products
- Auto- status changing when stock is available
Product Reviews (1) Write a review
Submitted: October 11, 2014
Submit your review
First: rate the product. Please select a rating between 1 (poorest) and 5 stars (best)
Become a client on Cmsmart, you are protected strongly with our Client Protection Programe. Especially we built -in a strong Central Ticket Support system to help clients and partners working on the products item support after purchased.Go to item support
We are happy to provide the customization services to buyer of this product, please submit your request here and we will contact you ASAP
Updated: 2014, Sep 07
+ Compatible with MCE 1.5.x - 1.9.x
2014, Sep 07
Magento 1.6.x, Magento 1.7.x, Magento 1.8.x, Magento 1.9.2.x, Magento 1.9.x