Store Manager for Magento PRO
Store Manager for Magento application has been designed to streamline data management and efficienly accomplish top priority tasks.
Store Manager is a desktop solution, simple in installation and usage, that will help you save time and maintain store on the competitive level. Incomparable feature set, this application endows you with, is meant to help you improve store running strategies and boost business performance
Thus, having Store Manager at your disposal, you can benefit from comprehensive fucntional capabilities
- Product and Category Management
Products and categories are arranged within one Store Manager window. Browse through the categories and immediately get merchandise this category holds. Create, modify or remove products and categories, copy/paste, clone Magento products, change category associations or drag-and-drop products to necessary categories. Build prominent product catalog with Store Manager application. All Magento product types are supported
- Magento data upload
Store Manager provides multi-featured import wizards that allow to import products, categories, customers, attribute sets, custom options. Bypass manual data inputs - add or update data using Store Manager import functionality.
- Export Possibilities
Export products, customers, categories, attribute sets, orders, abandoned carts to CSV file via intuitive export wizard.
- Filters and Search Possibilities
To access Magento products and other entities and short out time spent on it, Store Manager provides flexible filters and search options. Filter products by column headings, use built-in filter options or create custom filters; resort to flexible product search. Use filters to sort customers and orders as well.
- Create comprehensive site imagery
Store Manager for Magento flawlessly uploads local images or ones from URLs. Add images to products in the course of data upload, drag-and-drop pictures correctly from the browser or upload photos manually - this Magento extension offers vatious methods of image uploading.
- Use files of various formats(CSV, XML, ODS, TXT, XLS/XLSX) to import products to Magento
- Product and Inventory Multi Editors for bulk product processing (update price, quantity, description, status and other details) at one go
- Create orders with POS and process them in bulk
- Resort to Store Diagnostics to reveal missing product images, images that are not linked to any product, products that are not assigned to any category, product without any image
- Work offline, all changes will be applied when you connect (bridge connection)
- Automated database backup
- Manage different Magento installations and shops with one back-office
- Powerful reporting - analyze store activity and increase business performance
- Generate simple/configurable products in bulk
- Import configurable products
Convert Magento Product TypeYou can change product type from simple to bundle, configurable, virtual etc, from configurable to grouped, bundle, etc. It's possible to convert product type from any to any
Import Configurable ProductsBulk create configurable products (with associated ones) via import, add price mark-ups or update configurable product details on one go
Product Reviews (2) Write a review
Submitted: May 7, 2015
Submitted: July 2, 2015
Submit your review
First: rate the product. Please select a rating between 1 (poorest) and 5 stars (best)
Become a client on Cmsmart, you are protected strongly with our Client Protection Programe. Especially we built -in a strong Central Ticket Support system to help clients and partners working on the products item support after purchased.Go to item support
We are happy to provide the customization services to buyer of this product, please submit your request here and we will contact you ASAP
Updated: 2017, Feb 24
- Magento CE 2.1.3, 2.1.4 support has been added. Store Manager is compatible with these versions of Magento shopping cart.
- The option for quick product filter creation has been added. You can select some products, click on this option and get filter created in one click.
- Additional attributes can now be displayed in the grid in Store Manager Standard and PRO Editions.
- The procedure of generating configurable products from custom options has been improved.
- "Map backend_model of Magento attributes" option has been added to attribute sets import wizard. If attribute sets, exported from Magento 1.x, are imported to Magento 2.x via Store Manager, this option allows to map attribute backend_model and set the one, Magento 2.x requires.
- Position of products, exported to PDF catalog via PDF Catalog Creator addon, corresponds to their position within category in Store Manager.
- New version of bridge.php file (7.60) has been released. It has been optimized and now work with large Magento databases (Data Get from Web) runs quicklier. In order to enhance data management, you need to update Bridge.php file to version 7.60 on your server.
- Filters with large amount of products do not save on Store Manager shutdown. Respectively next Store Manager load runs quicker with default "Show products from selected category" filter active in the grid.
- Previously there occurred the error on databases with prefixes in case some product fields were updated in bulk. This inconvenience has been fixed and now update runs properly.
- The error, that happened in the process of Magento import with reindex and cache options enabled, has been fixed.
- Configurable product export issue has been fixed.
- Customer relations are preserved in the process of order import performed with Store Manager.
- Custom option import to specific store view now runs without errors. "Duplicate Entry" error has been fixed in this version of Store Manager for Magento.
- Previously 0 value was specified for custom attribute with input type "Price" after any product detail updating in Store Manager. The issue has been fixed and attribute value is saved correctly.
- Expression field editing works in Store Manager now.
Updated: 2016, Dec 27
- Magento versions CE 2.1.x and EE 2.1.x support has been implemented. Store Manager for Magento is compatible with these versions of shopping cart and can be used to handle stores, based on them.
- Short Description and Description fields have been added to product lower grid.
Updated: 2016, Oct 07
- Automated Product Import error has been fixed.
- Magento Enterprise 1.14.X.X incompatibility warning has been withdrawn from Store Manager.
- Incorrect data recording into
Updated: 2016, Sep 19
- Now it is possible to preview associated simple products and modify their details (status, visibility, weigh, etc) before generation in ‘Create associated products’ window.
- Starting from this version of Store Manager (v. 188.8.131.522) Automated Product Import addon is absolutely free. It is registered by default. Follow the link to get more details on this addon.
- Magento Automated Product Export (in Beta) feature is now available in Store Manager. You can set scheduled product export and get product data pulled to .csv automatically.
- New templates are now available in Magento PDF Catalog Creator addon.
- Post block size' та 'SSL version' options are now available in separate ‘Advanced Connection settings’ tab in Preferences.
- Swatch image removal did not work in FTP Swatch Browser. The issue has been fixed and now swatch image delete option works correctly.
- Swatch image labels are not multiplied for each product variation now. Label generation runs properly.
Updated: 2016, Aug 18
- Name normalization for downloadable files, category images, and attribute images, containing special symbols has been added.
- There has been included the ability to use hyphen symbol in database name.
- Added the regeneration of image name in the process of product cloning.
- Export of product variations to eBay has been implemented. Now configurable products with associated simple items can be exported from Magento to the world’s biggest marketplace.
- Improper display of progress bar appearing after categories copying has been corrected.
- Fixed incorrect work of images diagnostics used on direct connection or via Store Manager Connector.
- Exporting products to eBay, the values for EAN and UPC are sent correctly now.
Updated: 2016, Jan 28
- Magento order import feature has been added in Professional Editions.
- Now Store Manager checks what Magento version you use and shows a notifying message if Store Manager is not compatible or is partially compatible with current Magento version.
- “Reindex product data by Store Manager” and “Reindex product data by bridge” options are now available at Import Options step of Store Manager Import wizard. Now data reindex can be performed from Store Manager directly or reindex request can be sent to the server (if “Reindex product data by bridge” option is enabled).
- Previously barcode labels were generated for all Magento products, notwithstanding what items were selected as target for label creating. The inconvenience has been fixed in this version and now barcode labels are generated for selected items.
- Copying of categories (with products) between websites is now performed accurately via Store Manager application.
- There occurred image regenerate issue, if image name started from capital letter. The problem has been fixed and image names are regenerated properly.
- Some errors related to SSH using have been fixed in this Store Manager for Magento release.
Updated: 2015, Oct 09
- Configurable swatches support has been implemented. Now you can set images to configurable product variants and make them change when certain options are selected at the storefront
- SSL Version field has been added to FTP connection settings tab, FTPS/FTPES protocols
- “Preview” option is now available in Image Gallery tab of the lower grid. There has been also added “Regenerate Image Name” option to the context menu
- Now Magento users will get notifying message if they try to generate associated products for configurable one without specifying what configurable attributes simple items should be based on
- Now the first image, exported from ICEcat, becomes Base, Small and Thumbnail for exported product
- Now Magento products can be mapped with Amazon ones by UPC, EAN, icecatcode identifiers
- Attribute set creation display on special progress bar has been added
- Import of products with identical SKU has been improved. Now product SKU will be incremented and “_” will be added to it. For example, product with SKU ‘test’ already exists at Magento and you upload new product with SKU ‘test’. The system will automatically add ‘_1’ to it and you will get ‘test_1’ SKU after data upload
- If selected in POS customer has no default billing and shipping addresses, there will appear the message notifying about it
- Formerly there occurred the issue connected to category URL key re-index. It has been fixed in this version of Store Manager;
- Previously, URL keys were duplicated for associated simple items (when generating simple products for configurable). Now unique URL keys are being generated for associated products;
- Re-index request made from Store Manager is now processed properly;
- Product SKU can now be modified in the process of Magento import;
- Previously URL key default value was changed if import to one store view was performed. The issue has been fixed and now default URL key value is not modified;
- For bridge connection users: customer group is being updated properly now;
- Previously image was not displayed in Load Image window (Image Preview of the lower grid) after one refreshed it. Now image refresh functions properly;
- Now customer import runs successfully if “Cache import data” option is enabled
Updated: 2015, Jul 16
- Superattribute prices import (for 1 store view only) has been added to the application in Beta Mode. How you will be able to massively set mark-ups for configurable super-attributes and make price product change when combinations are selected from drop-downs
- Now store owners can sort unassigned Magento attributes by name
- All available options will now be displayed for Available Product Listing Sort By attribute
- Image sort order can be changed now in image preview in the lower grid
- Product import enhancements have been implemented. Now it works faster
- If order had been made by customer and this customer was removed from database, Magento users will get the message notifying about it, can switch to Customers section (as the message offers) or cancel the operation and stay in Orders section
- Now store view dropdown will automatically expand if Magento user clicks on report to generate it but does not select the store view first
Updated: 2015, Mar 30
- New information window has been added to Store Manager (only to trial version). It notifies users about the state of trial version, provides purchase and registration details
- Now Abandoned Carts section provides some user statistics, namely, orders made by a customer; orders which contain a product that is currently in Abandoned Cart. The possibility to switch to orders section has been added in this release
- Now products can be moved between categories with the help of drag-and-drop technique
- The possibility to create custom filters basing on Store Diagnostics results have been added to Store Manager for Magento. You can select diagnostics results and click on filter icon (on the context menu or on the toolbar). Filter with corresponding name (diagnostics type) will be created and you will be automatically transferred to the product grid where bulk updates with Multi Editors can be performed
- Abandoned Ration column, displaying product popularity (%), has been added to Product in Carts section
- Possibility to check whether some changes have been made to database.