Blog Extension For Magento 2
Product Specification of Blog Extension For Magento 2
Are you looking for a way to engage more and more customers to your shop? Blog Extension For Magento 2 is the best solution for this problem. You can use the blog to provide information about products, promotions, sales and discounts or just make it a source of fun content.
WHY USE THIS PRODUCT - PRODUCT BENEFIT
Blog Extension for Magento 2 will bring for shop owner and your customer many huge benefits as below:
- Show the latest information in a professional way so that you can engage and attract the huge amount of visitor.
- Update information of your shop such as news, discounts, sales, new products, events... continuously.
- Allow your customers to share your posts in Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, or wherever else and it lets customers know more about your business.
- Gives you an opportunity to communicate with your regular customers and casual visitors.
- Build relevant SEO-friendly text links that influence search engine rankings and serves as assistance in building sales strategy..
HOW IT WORKS FOR CLIENTS
You can are easy to use Blog Extension for Magento 2 with steps below:
- Step 1: Go to website.
- Step 2: Find Blog: You can click on " Blog link" in header and footer.
- Step 3: Search blog post: You can search blog post follow: Blog tags, Blog categories or enter text in the search box of the Blog page.Specially, you can find the new blog post in Recent Post of Blog Page.
- Step 4: Blog post Information: Click on the blog post you want to view the specific content of this post. You can see images, article, and author, dates of creation and then, give a comment or share this post in social if you are interested.
HOW IT WORK FOR SHOP OWNER
If shop owner have a little knowledge about technology, just follow 6 steps below to see how it works easily
- Step 1: Install as a user guide.
- Step 2. Post Categories Management: In admin panel, you click on BLOG -> Manage Post Category -> click on Add New Category or select a Post Category to edit. You can add/edit/delete all Post Category. Remembering Save after each change.
- Step 3. Post Management: In admin panel, you click on BLOG -> Manage Post -> click on Add New Post or select a Post Blog to edit. You can add/edit/delete all post blog. Remembering Save after each change.
- Step 4. Comment Management: In admin panel, you click on BLOG -> Manage Comments -> tick to select the comment and then, you can change status (approve, reject ) or reply, edit, delete.
- Step 5: Configure extension: In admin panel, you click on BLOG -> Settings and setting something about this extension here. Remembering Save Config after each change.
- Step 6: Go to front-end to view changes.
- Customize the main column of blog page: There are 3 types of blog page: Blog page with a column, blog page with two columns and blog page with three columns.
- Create unlimited Blog Post: You can create, edit, delete and manage without limit Blog Post right in the back-end.
- Post categories management: You can create, edit, delete post category and select some posts for appropriate post categories right in the back-end.
- Comments Management: All comments of your customers will be managed in the back-end. You can delete comment or change status (enable, disable or pending) for each comment.
- Share your post in social networks: Visitors want to read and spread interesting content. With Magento 2 blog plugin you can add sharing buttons to each post page through Facebook, Twiter…
- Responsive layout design: Responsive design that works on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Multistore Support: Our Magento 2 blog extension supports multiple stores for Category, Post, Comment, multiple languages and multiple websites.
- Content Navigation through Tags: You can allow to show post tags easily and based on post tags, you can find the posts in the fastest way. And you also able to configure a number of tags right in the back-end.
- Content Navigation through Category: You only click on Category in the Blog page and it will show all posts of this category.
- Post Search: Your customers can easily find posts they are looking for through post search in the blog page.
- Show Recent Blog Post: You can configure to display “Recent Blog Post” in sidebar of blog page right in back-end.
- Related Blog Post: Create relinks to another post to increase views and sales.
- Blog Post Information: You also configure to show some information to be sure blog post reliability such as Author and Created Date.
- Display related products: At a blog post page, the admin may choose to display products related to this post.
- Easy installation & use: With the simple step to install and configure, you can be easy to set up this extension right now.
- Compatible with any theme: It is easy to integrate with other Magento 2 theme and it makes your website more professional and attractive.
Product Reviews (0) Write a review
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Submit your review
First: rate the product. Please select a rating between 1 (poorest) and 5 stars (best)
Become a client on Cmsmart, you are protected strongly with our Client Protection Programe. Especially we built -in a strong Central Ticket Support system to help clients and partners working on the products item support after purchased.Go to item support
We are happy to provide the customization services to buyer of this product, please submit your request here and we will contact you ASAP
Updated: 2017, Apr 08
2017, Apr 08
Magento 2.0.x, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.3